Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Greetings from Columbia. No, the Missouri one.


The first leg of my trip is complete. I am resting comfortably in a hotel in Columbia, Missouri. I received my first Spring semester "official business" email from my professor, and my feelings are mixed. I am ready to return to my life in Lexington, but I don't know that I'm ready to gear up for another semester. Perhaps this interim week will be sufficient in getting me enthusiastic for the rigors of a new semester.

Speaking of legs, how about some feet? I found this weird foot thing at a Columbia flea market. I haven't researched a thing about it, but my guess is that it's a shoe cobbler's tool. Maybe I can cobble something.

I probably won't.

1 comment:

  1. good and intersting blog. I came here through google. Keep it up

    Regards
    prasad
    free greeting cards

    ReplyDelete